Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Goal Reached!

I love the feeling of actually accomplishing a goal I set for myself. Sure, it was a only a scrapbooking goal and not a big accomplishment in the grand scheme of things, but success still feels good! I have my older son's album current, at least up to the point I had photos printed for.

Now I have no choice to go and tackle my 2009 album. I'm still debating whether to go to the beginning of the year, or start towards the end, where it won't feel like I'm as far behind. Right now I have some January 2009 photos sitting out on the desk, so for now I think that's where I'm going.

My hubby is about to start the next home improvement project soon, which will be tearing out the carpet in the entire downstairs and replacing it with wood laminate. This will mean that I will not have much, if any, access to my scrapbook toys while the project is in progress. Until then, I need to ride this giant wave of January mojo and crank out as many pages as possible. I'm already at 21 for the month, and some of them I even like!

Here's the last batch for my big guy's book. These are some of the same photos you've seen in the little guy's pages. I have not been including any lists of supplies. Still being fairly new to blogging, I don't know if I should be doing this, or if there is even any interest. If you want to know, post a comment, and I'll do my best to include that info in future posts.





Now I'm headed back to 2009, unless of course I find a not-to-be-missed print sale and get my Disney photos printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment