Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Layouts of 2011

I'm so excited that I have already managed to get seven scrapbook pages done so far this month! Granted, one of them is simply a duplicate page for the other son's album, but a page complete is a page complete in my book. Rather than ramble on needlessly today, I thought I'd just post some the pages. These are for my younger son.
As you can see, we've been doing lots of tae kwon do. The pictures all seem to look the same, so I'm debating between taking less pictures, or saving them up and covering several belt's worth on one page. It doesn't help matters that there is not much stuff out there featuring tae kwon do, especially when you mainly shop at the chain craft stores.

Here are a few more that don't involve TKD:


For the ball park page, I used this sketch by Amy Alvis Again, thanks for such a great sketch site, Amy. I love using your sketches, and many of my layouts these days are based on them, even if I don't use them exactly.

I am pleased with the progress I've made so far. Of course, I haven't done a page for the past two days. I have the photos out on the table for the next one, with some possible papers, so hopefully I can tear myself away from the Internet tomorrow morning while the boys are both in school to get it done. I am almost "caught up" in my six-year-old's album, meaning finishing all the pages I have photos printed for.  My unofficial January goal is to get both boys' albums "caught up" to this past October. That means around fifteen more pages. Let's see if I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment