Monday, March 28, 2011

Slow and Steady

My scrapping momentum has definitely slowed down from my gangbusters January, but I am still plugging along. I am working on September 2009 now, so I feel like I have made some progress.

What is more exciting to me now, is that I can officially say that we leave for our cruise next weekend! I can't imagine how these people that book their trips more than a year in advance are able to pass the time. And after seeing how far in advance these cruises start to fill up, I am still amazed that our family was able to book three cabins in a row only three and a half months in advance.

When it comes to packing, I am definitely a last-minute gal, so it will be an accomplishment if I do any packing before next Thursday. I do, however, have our T shirts made (yeah, I decided we'd be one of those families this time, and am subjecting the extended family to it as well). I also decided to buy a waterproof digital camera for the trip that I've been practicing with. After getting a DSLR I said I'd never go back to a point-and-shoot, but this should be better than a disposable 35mm. Plus, I'll be able to take it on our beach trip this summer.

I should probably do a better job at remembering to post layouts as I complete them, instead of putting a whole bunch on at once, but until I do, here's the latest batch.

Papers: DCWV, Paper Studio
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters


Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Lyrical Letters, Opposites Attract, Calligraphy Collection (flourish)
The pull tab on the left side hides the cell phone picture I took in the ER, showing the gruesome damage. We had copies of the x-rays, but lost them when our computer crashed later that summer.


Papers: DCWV
Stickers: Paper Studio
Cricut Cartridges: Alphalicious, Calligraphy Collection, Lyrical Letters
Border Punch: EK Success


Papers: DCWV (my new dots, stripes & plaids Stack!)
Sticker: Pebbles, Inc
Cricut Cartridge: Doodlytype
Border Punch: EK Success

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time on your cruise; can't wait to see layouts with your photos! You really have been making good use of your Cricut. Your layouts look great. I enjoy your blog Lisa. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete