Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Pages

We are less than a week away from our cruise now, so full-blown excitement is kicking in. It's fun to be able to say, "This time next week, we'll be on the boat." I even got the boys' suitcases out of the basement today and considered packing some of their stuff. For me, that is major progress.

I am still manging to sneak some scrapbook pages in here and there, and naturally, since I'm getting ready to leave town for the better part of a week, I can see the light at the end of my 2009 album. Unless I've forgotten to include anything else (I came across some pro portraits I needed to scrap), I think I am down to 14 layouts to complete the album.

I figured I'd share my pages from the boys' birthdays in 2009. These may be the last I post until after vacation. I have a few pages waiting to be scanned that I'll try and get posted before I leave, and who knows? Maybe I'll get a sudden burst of scrapping energy and crank out most of the rest of this album. Or maybe scrapping will have to be my reward for getting packed for the trip early....

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious
Stickers: Hallmark


Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters
Stickers: Paper Studio, Mrs. Grossman's


Papers: DCWV
Stickers: Paper Studio
Border Punch: EK Success

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures on your pages! It's always great to get some pages done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Lisa - You followed the themes of the parties so well on your pages. I really like the top one with the cupcake photo in a circle and the red squares tying in the title to the bottom of the page.
    Boo

    ReplyDelete