Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Summer 2009 Pages

I haven't worked on any scrapbook pages yet this week (crocheting has distracted me again), but I feel like I am making progress. I was counting the layouts I have left to complete my 2009 album, and it is somewhere in the twenty range. If I can get a really good streak going, I could be starting on my 2010 album before I know it. Our Disney cruise is less than a month away now, so that planning/packing will soon be a distraction. When we get back, though, hopefully I'll get a renewed sense of urgency, wanting to get caught up so I can scrap that trip (after, of course, I do an album for last year's WDW trip!).

Here are my latest pages:

 Papers: Provo Craft
Cricut Cartridge: ZooBalloo


 Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Mickey Font, Lyrical Letters
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss Dots


 Papers: DCWV
Title sticker: Bo Bunny
Border Punches: EK Success


Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartrides: Tear Drop (title) George and Basic Shapes (statue)
.cut File Crazyaboutscrapping's Cricut Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment