Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Album Current!

As of today, I officially have my oldest son's album current! Now it is back to my 2009 album. I actually did do a page from June 2009 this afternoon. I gave up my addictive little facebook games (Bejeweled Blitz, Zuma Blitz) for Lent, and I already notice an increase in my productivity.

Here's the last batch of his pages. It is nice to have scrapbooked Christmas 2010 long before Christmas 2011.


Papers: DCWV
Punch: Fiskars


Papers: Provo Crafts (and really old ones, too. I force myself to use them sometimes)
Cricut Cartridges: Opposites Attract, Alphalicious
I remembered the ribbon after I had the rest of the page done. Easy embellishment, but not exactly coordinated with the other colors.


Papers: DCWV
Punch: Martha Stewart

Papers: DCWV, Provo Craft
Cricut Cartridges: Jasmine (title), George & Basic Shapes (border)


Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters 


No comments:

Post a Comment