Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Scout Pages

I'm trying to get back into the swing of scrapbooking. Knitting and crocheting has kept me distracted. I've pushed my 2009 album to the back burner once again and have been working to get my older son's album current. Three more pages should about do it, except of course, for the photos from the past month or so.

Here are some Cub Scout pages I've done over the past few weeks that I never got around to posting. My son has a separate Cub Scout album, and most of these pages don't get duplicated for my album. I had to draw the line somewhere!

Papers: Provo Craft, K & Co., DCWV
Stickers, Rubons: K & Co., DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: All Mixed Up, Lyrical Letters

All Supplies: K & Co.


Papers: DCWV, Paper Studio
Embellishments: K & Co
Cricut Cartridge: Mickey Font

No comments:

Post a Comment