Thursday, January 12, 2012

Progress on Disney

While I don't feel like I'm going like gangbusters, I do feel like I'm making some progress on the Disney album. I've already done more pages this month than I did in November and December combined (which really isn't saying much).

I have fallen back into the habit of doing my pages chronologically. That way I'll know how my two-pagers and one-pagers fit together. This album is lending itself to more two-pagers than I'm used to doing these days.

Here's the latest batch of pages. One thing I like about these is that I've managed to use some of my really old paper and they don't look terrible. They're not going to win any contests, either, but hey. I'm also managing to use a fair amount of pink and purple. For those of you have known me a long time, you know I LOVE to use pink and purple whenever I get the chance (since the opportunities can be slim with two boys).

Anyway, here you go. Thanks for looking. I know my blog doesn't see a lot of traffic (and that's okay!), but I do enjoy looking at the stats and seeing the other countries some of the hits come from.

Papers: (Old!) Provo Craft, Paper Studio
Cricut Cartridges: Mickey Font, Lyrical Letters
Punch: EK Success

Papers: Provo Craft, DCWV, Disney
Snaps: Making Memories

Sketch: Amy AlvisPapers: Provo Craft (more old stuff!...Slab IV)
Stickers: Disney
Cricut Cartridges: George and Basic Shapes, Lyrical Letters

Papers: Provo Craft (including Slab V)
Cricut Cartridges: Mickey Font, Stamped

Papers: DCWV
Embellishments: Disney
Brads: unknown

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Lyrical Letters, Opposites Attract, Mini Monograms
Stickers: Stickopotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment