Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Pages of 2012

January is traditionally my most productive scrapping month, and I am trying to get the ball rolling. Right now, the only photos I have printed are for my 2010 Disney album. Having just returned from our Christmas Disney trip, I hope to ride those memories to make some real progress on the 2010 album.

I did take a little detour from Disney, though, and did a page of our 2011 Christmas card. I do this every year, and it is always nice to get one page done from recent memory (of course my 2010 card page is still sitting loose waiting to join an album).

Just to keep me honest (and foster my OCD), these first two pages are actually my last pages of 2011 (and the only ones for December). For those keeping score at home, my 2011 page total came in at 156, which is not my best year, but also not my worst.

I seem to be keeping things even more simple than usual, but at least I'm getting pages done.

Papers: DCWV
Number stickers: Frances Meyer
Punch: Fiskars



 Paper: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Calligraphy Collection
Sticker: Disney

Papers: DCWV, Disney
Punch: Martha Stewart
Eyelets: Making Memories

Papers: Creative Imagination
Other: Disney postcard




No comments:

Post a Comment