Monday, October 17, 2011

Next stop: Disney (scrapbook, that is)

I got the last of the non-Disney 2010 layouts finished, so now if I want to do any scrapbooking, it's got to be Disney pages, since those are the only photos I have printed right now. I will admit, though, that even though I've been putting off starting this album for so long, it will feel good to finally start it. I'm hoping that working on something a little different will get me out of this rut. I've noticed that all my recent pages (particularly the two-page spreads) are all starting to look the same. At this point, though, I've just been happy to get the memories preserved. That's really what it's about for me anyway. I've never been a "latest and greatest" scrapper. I've struggled to include any semblance of embellishment on my pages lately. Photos and journaling are about enough for me.

Here's the latest. Hopefully next time you'll get to see something from Disney World!

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Calligraphy Collection
Stickers: Crafts, Etc!

Papers: DCWV
Stamps: Stampin Up
(this was a quick page, since I ended up copying it from one of the boys' albums)

Papers: DCWV, Stamping Station
Rub-ons: Making Memories
Punch: Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment