Friday, October 7, 2011

A Month's Worth of Pages

First off, I need to say that after Aaron's rocky start to TKD testing on Saturday, he did pass (as did the rest of us). He even got the silver "awesome" stripe on his new belt, which you can't see in the photo. What you can see, though, is the bruise on his nose from when he fell and his glasses hit him. The swelling of his lip went down by then.



Earlier this week, I got a brief burst of scrapping energy and somehow did three pages in one day. Then I realized I had other pages waiting to be scanned, some I finished nearly a month ago. While I'm glad to have a stack of layouts to post today, since I finally sat down and scanned them all, it's a little discouraging to me. There was a time (and not all that long ago) when I would have this much to post after a week, rather than a month.

I'm also still putting off doing my 2010 Disney album. I still am completely intimidated by this project and now I'm starting to think about just getting a plain ol' photo album to put the pictures into. I'm not sure what this says about me as a scrapbooker. Is my passion for the craft dwindling? Do I want to get away from traditional scrapping and switch to digital? Who knows?

Instead of continuing to whine about not starting this project, I'll just let you see what I have been doing instead.

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Mickey Font, Alphalicious
Stickers: Disney

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Stretch Your Imagination, Mickey Font, Lyrical Letters
Border Punch: Fiskars

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters
Stamp: Village Arts
Punch: EK Success
Other: Stickles

Papers: All really old stuff
Cricut Cartridge: Calligraphy Collection
Border punch: EK Success

Papers: DCWV
Stickers: K & Co., Paper Studio

Papers: DCWV, Paper Studio
Cricut Cartridge: Zoo Balloo
Rub-ons: Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment