Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inching Closer to Disney

The title of this post has a double meaning. I saw today that our Disney trip is in 65 days. I guess now, while it's a little soon to go into full on countdown mode, it's time to keep it on the radar. I booked this trip a little further out than the last time, so the waiting game has been longer. I've been trying to convince myself that after this trip, I need to get Disney out of my system because there are so many other places I'd like to visit, but I'm not sure I see that happening (getting it out of my system, that is). I was starting to look at hotels for our as-yet-to-be-planned spring break trip to Washington, DC earlier today and when I saw the prices on some of them, I thought "We could stay at Disney for cheaper!"

The other way I'm inching closer to Disney is that I only have three more layouts to complete before I have no choice but to start on my 2010 WDW album. It will be either that or order more prints. I'll tell you, if a good sale comes up at Winkflash soon, I will be even more hard-pressed to get that album started.

The boys were all off on a Cub Scout camp out last Saturday, so I actually took advantage of the time alone to get some pages done. Thanks for letting me share them.

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters
Stickers: Paper Studio, Pebbles, Inc

Papers: Provo Craft
Stickers: Paper Studio, Provo Craft
Ribbon: Offray

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious
Stamps: Hero Arts
Punch: Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment