Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some New Pages

It feels like it's been a long time since I last posted. I've gotten some scrapbooking done, but not much. I seem to have lost my motivation, even with this giant pile of photos ready to be scrapped. I'll use the excuse of the miserable weather this spring, but I'm having trouble getting motivated to do much of anything these days.

It seems like there have been a number of Cub Scout activities going on in our house. This weekend is the annual camp out, and the youngest is even more excited for it this year, since he actually gets to go as a tiger cub, instead of a younger sibling.

I guess it's only fitting that most of my latest pages are for my older son's Cub Scout album.

Embellishments: K & Co.

Papers: DCWV
Title sticker: SRM
Brad: Eyelet Outlet (I think)
Paper and letter stickers: K & Co.
(Sometimes you just need to do a "premade" page to get things moving)

Papers: Provo Craft, Scrap Book Wizard
Punch: Fiskars
Stickers: K & Co.

Papers: Provo Craft
Stickers: K & Co.
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment