Monday, May 2, 2011

Six More to Go!

I only have six more pages to complete my 2009 scrapbook! You'd think being this close, I'd have more motivation to scrapbook, but this has not been the case. Maybe since I don't have my next batch of photos printed yet, I'm savoring the last few pages I have to work on. Yeah, I'll go with that theory, instead of the one that with all the rain we've had the past month, I've been feeling too blah to do anything.

We are entering the home stretch for the school year here. Our last day is June 1. I'm looking forward to lazier mornings, but I am not looking forward to listening to the boys bicker. They do enough of that as it is; I don't want to listen to it for the extra four hours a day they'll be home together.

Our youngest's first T ball game of the season is scheduled for this Saturday, but who knows if the fields will ever dry out enough to play. All the rain has cut down a little on our busyness, since practices have been cancelled. The oldest opted not to play baseball this year, so that's a little less running around than last year.

Maybe over the next week or so I can crank out the rest of my 2009 scrapbook. I'm also hoping to catch a good sale to get my photos printed. Instead of tackling my 2010 album next, I think the next project will be last year's Disney World trip. Maybe I'll set an unofficial goal of getting that vacation's album completed by the time we go on our next vacation to the beach at the end of July. We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, here are my latest 2009 pages.

Papers: DCWV
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Hero Arts
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters

Papers: DCWV, Provo Craft
Fabric stickers & fiber: Plaid

Sketch: Amy Alvis
Papers: DCWV
Chipboard letters: American Crafts
Punch: EK Success
Cricut Cartridge: Mini Monograms

No comments:

Post a Comment