Friday, May 6, 2011

2009 Finished!

I am generally a daytime scrapper, as my brain power diminishes greatly after dinner. Last night, however, I had started on the last layout for my 2009 album while the boys were watching their newest Netflix obsession, iCarly (It started with Sponge Bob, then Johnny Test, then Wizards of Waverly Place, then Phineas & Ferb. We don't have cable, so Netflix Instant on the wii is about the best thing that's happened in our house). You know how it is, though, when you get started on a page and then decide you just have to finish it.

Once I realized I could recycle a title from a previous layout, I was in the home stretch. This morning, I even did my title page (I never count those as actual pages), so I think this album is actually ready to go on the shelf.

I am now officially out of photos to scrapbook. I did manage to catch a 5-cent sale the other day at Winkflash (not the 4-cents I was hoping for, but still a good deal), so now I am waiting for the 498 4x6 prints I ordered to ship. They should come sometime next week, and then I will be overwhelmed with choices. Do I get the boys' albums current? Do I start my 2010 album? Do I dive in to the Disney album?

I have a few days to think about that, so here's the last of 2009. Christmas in May sounds silly, but that's what all these pages are.

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Calligraphy Collection
Punch: EK Success
Chipboard stickers: American Crafts

Papers: DCWV, Provo Craft (this was a chance to use up some scraps of old papers I've had sitting around)
Cricut Cartridge: Stretch Your Imagination
Stickles

Papers: DCWV, scraps
Punch: Fiskars
Sometimes you just need to do a "stick the pictures down and be done with it" page. It's always nice when I can make one of these "pre-made" papers work.

Papers: DCWV
Snaps: Making Memories
Punch: EK Success

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Calligraphy Collection, Tear Drop
Stamps: Unknown (thanks Bonnie!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa. Congrats on completing 2009. That's wonderful. Can't wait for your next batch of photos to be delivered; I always look forward to your layouts!

    ReplyDelete