Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Album Current!

When I last posted, I was debating plugging along in my 2009 album or going back to the boys' albums to get them caught up. I opted to work on the recent stuff. Sometimes you just have to do something recent. I am happy to announce that my youngest's album is officially current! This morning I did a page of something that happened a month ago, and it felt good! Okay, technically there is one more page that could go in his album, but I am not about to split hairs over not having a page made for something that happened a week ago. I don't even have those photos on my computer yet (and I'm usually pretty good about doing that).

We'll see what I decide to do next, get my other son caught up or dive back into 2009. I'm not feeling a tug in either direction yet. I could go back to knitting until I decide. In case any of you are wondering, the crochet has gone on the back burner. I finished that one square, and have yet to start another.

While I think about what is next, here are some of my new pages.

Papers: DCWV
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Brads: Making Memories

Papers: DCWV
Sticker: Provo Craft
Cricut Cartridge: Calligraphy Collection (used inks instead of blade)

Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious
Sketch: Amy Alvis

Papers: DCWV, Provo Craft
Misc: K & Co.
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters


No comments:

Post a Comment