Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Pages

Once again, I have slowed my scrapbooking pace, as always seems to happen after my gangbusters January. I am still getting a perfectly respectable amount of pages completed (quite a lot, by some people's standards). I was also back in knitting mode for awhile, getting another baby blanket out of the way.

We are having our first taste of spring weather today, and instead of going out and getting some fresh air, I decided to finish the scrapbook page I started last night.  Now that I have that one finished, I can have my internal debate about what to scrap next. I feel like I am making good progress with my 2009 album, being halfway through April. However, I just received a print order from Shutterfly, which contains the photos to get my boys' albums completely caught up--well, until I take pictures of their tae kwon do awards ceremony tonight.

While I mull that over, I'll post my layouts from the past week or so. One advantage to scrapping two-year-old photos is you can get a quick look at how much your children really have grown and changed. It was a bit surprising to see how much my oldest has changed. These photos are from before he got his glasses and lost his top teeth. It was nice to see a hint of my little boy, instead of the loud, jack-o-lantern toothed pre-tween that has come to roost in my house. That is a story for another day, though.

Papers: DCWV
Cardstock Stickers: Paper Studio
Border punch: Fiskars


 Papers: Paper Studio, Provo Craft
Cricut Cartridge: Opposites Attract



Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Stretch Your Imagination



Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: Mickey Font
Snaps: Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment