Monday, March 19, 2012

Hollywood Studios Done

Before my latest scrapping hiatus, I did get some more pages done for my Disney album. Our Hollywood Studios day is now complete, and I have just one more day to finish.

I admit, I have really lost my motivation for this project, but I have a slightly renewed interest in it now. I've planned out the rest of the pages (at least which photos are going on what pages), so I can actually see the end in sight. I think six more layouts (or about eight pages) will do it, and I can get back to my everyday albums.

Since I didn't meet my goal of finishing the album by the end of February, my new goal is to finish before Easter. There are two reasons behind this: one, my family is coming to visit for Easter and I'd like to have a completed album to show them; and two, Easter will mark about two years since the trip took place. I don't know that I've ever been two years behind in my scrapbooks. One year? All the time. Even a year and a half is fairly standard, but two is unthinkable. Unless I really get a move on, though, two years behind is going to be my new normal. I guess it's time to start thinking again about going digital....

Here are the Hollywood Studios pages.

Paper: DCWV
Stickers: Disney
Sketch: Amy Alvis (This sketch was the basis, but I did change it around a little)
Papers: DCWV, Disney, Provo Craft
Stickers, etc: Disney

Papers: DCWV
Stickers: Disney

Sketch: Amy Alvis
Papers: DCWV
Rubons: DCWV
Cricut Cartridge: All Mixed Up


Papers: DCWV
Stickers: Disney, Colorbok
Punch: EK Success

Papers: DCWV, Paper Studio
Stickers: Disney, Colorbok
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters

Papers: Paper Studio, Provo Craft, Creative Imaginations
Stickers: Disney
Cricut Cartridge: Mini Monograms


Papers: DCWV
Sticker: Disney
Punch: Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment