Friday, February 3, 2012

Animal Kingdom--Check!

I am still motivated to work on my Disney scrapbook, so I am still working on it! Of course, the chances of me finishing Aaron's Cub Scout album before he crosses over to Boy Scouts in two weeks are quickly diminishing, but I have another full day of Disney completed. Hmm, if I really push myself, it just might be possible to finish both albums in the next two weeks. I know I have less than ten pages to finish up the Scout album, and I estimate about 20 to finish the Disney album. Don't hold your breath on that, but it could happen.

Day three of our 2010 Disney vacation was spent primarily at Animal Kingdom. All but one of these layouts is from there. Here is what I came up with. Thanks for letting me share.

Papers: Disney, DCWV, K & Co.
Stickers: Disney
Punch: EK Success


Papers: Disney, DCWV
Stickers: Disney


Papers: Disney, (old!) Provo Craft
Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters


Papers: Disney, DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Mickey Font, Stamped


Papers: (More old!) Provo Craft
Stickers: Disney
Cricut Cartridges: Mickey Font, Opposites Attract

Sketch: Amy Alvis (I actually used an extra photo in this sketch, but it's definitely close enough to make sure she gets the credit!)
Papers: DCWV
Cricut Cartridges: Tear Drop, Mini Monograms
Stickers: Disney, Provo Craft
Brads: Making Memories


Papers: DCWV
Stickers: Disney
Stamps: PSX

Papers: Scrap Book Wizard, Recollections (?)
Sticker: Disney
Punch: Fiskars

Papers: DCWV, Disney
Stickers: Disney
Cricut Cartridge: Mickey Font
Stamps: Hero Arts

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness you are really getting quite a bit scrapped! Thanks for sharing on your blog Lisa. I really do enjoy your layouts.

    ReplyDelete