Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finding some Mojo

It figured that once I finally had a stack of nearly 500 photos to scrapbook, I lost my motivation. Maybe it was feeling intimidated by finally tackling the Disney album, or simply getting lured away by other distractions, but I couldn't seem to bring myself to work on any pages, even when I had the time.

Fortunately, earlier this week I had a brief burst of scrapping energy and cranked out a few pages. The boys are out of school for the summer (see yesterday's post), so it will be a little harder to get to any scrapbooking, if for no other reason than one of them will frequently be camped out at my work table, playing on my computer.

While I have a few minutes on my computer, here are my recent pages. As usual, there is nothing fancy about them.

Papers: DCWV
Punches: EK Success
Rubons: Making Memories

Papers: Scrap Book Wizard, Paper Studio
Punch: EK Success
Cricut Cartridges: Mickey Font, Lyrical Letters
Other: Stickles
(I duplicated this layout for my other son's album, only reversing the side the title was on)


Papers: K & Co., Stamping Station
Letter Stickers: Frances Meyer
Brads: unknown

Papers: DCWV
Punch: Martha Stewart
Cricut Cartridges: Lyrical Letters, Tear Drop
Brads: Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment