Friday, November 30, 2012

Another Complete Scrapbook!

I managed to carve out some scrapbooking time this week. The current batch of prints I have to work with are for the boys' albums, from November 2011 through the start of April 2012. Included were some Cub Scout photos. These were the prints I needed to finish Aaron's Cub Scout album once and for all. You may recall that in February he crossed over in to Boy Scouts, and I was determined to get his Cub Scout album current by that time. I managed to accomplish that task, but then there were the pages to do for the Blue and Gold Banquet and Arrow of Light ceremony. I finally got those pages done, and I can officially say that album is complete, including a title page and a photo for the window in the cover! Since I had the supplies out, I went ahead and did Caleb's Scout pages as well (they were from the same day).

With the exception of a few random pages, the only photos I have left to work with now are last December's Disney trip and Christmas 2011. I suppose it will be nice to work on them in the appropriate season (and only a year late). The only problem is, working on Disney pages will only make me pine for another trip. I still haven't ruled out another Disney-themed Spring Break, leaning toward a cruise, but that decision isn't ultimately mine. 

Here are the latest Cub Scout pages. As usual, they are in my ultra-simple style.

Paper and Stickers: K & Co.

Papers: DCWV, K & Co.
Stickers: K & Co.

Papers: DCWV, K & Co.
Stickers and Rub-ons: K & Co.

Papers: DCWV
Rub-ons: K & Co.
Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment