Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer's Over

Once again, I took a summer scrapping break, it seems. It's a little hard to believe that it's been nearly two months since my last post. With the exception of today, it's also been that long since I've gotten any scrapbooking done.

I have managed to become extremely lazy and unmotivated when it comes to scrapbooking. I haven't figured out if this is simply a dry season, or if I just don't have the passion for this hobby I once had. And, like others out there I'm sure, the further behind I get, the more discouraged I become. The boys' albums are just shy of a year behind, and the family album is over two years behind--a new personal record!

I did manage to get a couple of layouts done today, which I copied from the pages that had been sitting on my desk waiting to finally be scanned and posted. Hopefully now that the boys are back in school and we're getting into a routine again, my body clock (or something) will tell me it's time to get back into scrapbooking mode.

The pages I did today used up the last of my printed pictures, so I have a brief sense of accomplishment there. I took advantage of 101 free prints from Shutterfly this week, so am waiting for those to arrive and hopefully get back on track to finally finishing my 2010 album.

I also realized this week that it's probably been a year since I bought any new paper. Of course, we all have more paper than we know what to do with, but maybe a nice, new DCWV stack could get the creative juices flowing again. Hmm...

This may seem like a lot of pages I'm posting at once, but this is two-month's work. In better times, I could do this in a week. I am not going to bother with supply lists on these, since I did most of them too long ago to remember. It's safe to say that most of the papers are DCWV.

I hope to post again before another season changes.

 Same photos, same papers, different albums. It works for me.

 Duplicates again.

 When I realized I had the same number and orientation of photos, I copied again.


 And one more set of copied pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment