Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I did it!

I've been talking for awhile about starting a blog, and I've finally gone ahead and done it. Whether anyone besides me decides to read it remains to be seen.

A brief introduction...I am a mom of two boys, who are about to turn six and nine. I've been a stay-at-home-mom since my oldest was born and wouldn't have had it any other way, even on the days when I've wanted to sell one or both children.

I've been scrapbooking since before they were born and try to convince my husband that it is what helps keep me sane (still not sure he's buying it). My pages aren't going to end up in any magazines, and I'm okay with that. I'll probably still post some of them anyway.

Of course, if I end up devoting any amount of time to blogging, I'll be cutting into my scrapbooking time. Life is just one big balancing act anyway, I suppose, and I will find a way to make it all work. Don't we always?

No comments:

Post a Comment